Re: [pfaf] Re: natural cancer treatments (came from "sylabus review")

  • Griselda Mussett
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 2007
      Hallo Michael

      I have just been reading a book about the work of a doctor in Germany
      treating cancer patients. It is called 'Choosing to Heal' by Janet
      Edwards, and published (here in the UK at least) by Watkins Publishing,
      |SBN 978-1-905857-00-5.

      The doctor's name was Dr Waltraut Fryda. I do not know if she is still
      practicing but I am sure someone else must be following up what she
      achieved. The methods she advocates are diametrically opposed to the
      'cut, poison and burn' methods of orthodox medicine. She discovered
      that many cancer patients are very low in adrenaline. She also
      considers the balance of the whole person, including emotional and
      spiritual. There are details of the diet she recommended to Janet
      Edwards on p55.

      The book is definitely worth reading, even if you don't have breast
      cancer as Janet Edwards did.

      I will send you some Reiki healing if you want, Michael. Best wishes
      for your recovery.