Re: [pfaf] To Michael Lasky,

  • michael lasky
    Message 1 of 19 , Sep 7, 2007
      thank you!

      >From: MelC <omcflo@...>
      >To: pfaf@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: Re: [pfaf] To Michael Lasky,
      >Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 01:50:16 -0700 (PDT)
      >
      >Sorry Michael, can't offer any suggestions because I dont have the
      >knowledge, but can promise thoughts and prayers for the 13th.

      Get a FREE small business Web site and more from Microsoft� Office Live!
      http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/aub0930003811mrt/direct/01/
    • michael lasky
      Message 2 of 19 , Sep 7, 2007
        judy, thanks so much for that link. what's yr email? i'd like to let you
        know what my drs. say about my post operative prognosis. i am using all
        kinds of natural and dietary regimes to attack this insidious disease. i am
        awaiting several proven remedies from the bolivian and peruvian amazonas.
        so i;ll appreciate a little prayer and i'll keep you abreast of my progress
        after my upsoming surgery.

        i welcome one-on-one interchange of ideas and support.
        megamalito@...

        mil gracias, michael lasky

        >From: Gail Lloyd <gardenchick1949@...>
        >To: pfaf@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [pfaf] natural cancer prevention
        >Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 10:50:13 -0700 (PDT)
        >
        >The more natural your diet, the healthier you will be. What you eat has a
        >lot to do with your overall health. Read this website:
        > http://www.cancure.org/cancer_fighting_foods.htm
        > Judy
        >
        >michael lasky <megamalito@...> wrote:
        > @yahoogroups.comchapps,
        >
        >with over 30 years in south america, and over 20 of those studying with
        >shamans and the "sociedad boliviana de medicinas naturales," maybe i can
        >offer some useful input. also i am facing, on the 13th of september,
        >surgery to remove two lymph nodes below my ear and chin as well as a
        >salavary gland. for my recent diagnosis of stage three melanoma, while i
        >wait for magical anticancer remedies from bolivia. any one out there have
        >any suggestions of naturalal treatments to prevent reinfection?
        >
        >with me luck!!! peaceout,
        >inquisivi

        >A place for moms to take a break!
        >http://www.reallivemoms.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM&loc=us

        Get a FREE small business Web site and more from Microsoft� Office Live!
        http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/aub0930003811mrt/direct/01/
      • Dorothy
        Message 3 of 19 , Sep 8, 2007
          A formula derived from the teachings of a medicine man of the Ojibway
          tribe has had significant research done to prove its efficacy in the
          ability to enhance the bodies own defence system against almost all
          forms of cancer. The formula consists of BURDOCK ROOT, SHEEP
          SORREL, SLIPPERY ELM, andTURKEY RHUBARB ROOT.

          Mvhayv
        • Dee Harris
          Message 4 of 19 , Sep 8, 2007
            That's the same herb that I"ve been talking about for ages. Cats claw is more than an immunostimulant. The Peruvians use it for every illness and have for centuries.

            James Llewelyn <llewelyn_james@...> wrote:
            check out uña de gato or cats claw as an
            immunostimulant. It has remarkable effects on cancer
            and aids etc
            chao James
            --- Gail Lloyd <gardenchick1949@...> wrote:

            > The more natural your diet, the healthier you will
            > be. What you eat has a lot to do with your overall
            > health. Read this website:
            > http://www.cancure.org/cancer_fighting_foods.htm
            > Judy
            >
            > michael lasky <megamalito@...> wrote:
            > @yahoogroups.comchapps,
            >
            > with over 30 years in south america, and over 20 of
            > those studying with
            > shamans and the "sociedad boliviana de medicinas
            > naturales," maybe i can
            > offer some useful input. also i am facing, on the
            > 13th of september,
            > surgery to remove two lymph nodes below my ear and
            > chin as well as a
            > salavary gland. for my recent diagnosis of stage
            > three melanoma, while i
            > wait for magical anticancer remedies from bolivia.
            > any one out there have
            > any suggestions of naturalal treatments to prevent
            > reinfection?
            >
            > with me luck!!! peaceout,
            > inquisivi

            > A place for moms to take a break!
            > http://www.reallivemoms.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM&loc=us

            > removed]

            now.
            http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/

            test'; ">

          • Dee Harris

              Message 6 of 19 , Sep 8, 2007
                Does anyone know the scientific name for Cat's Claw?

                Phil Corbett
                http://cooltemperate.co.uk/index.shtml

                Cool Temperate Postal Address:

                Cool Temperate
                45 Stamford Street
                Awsworth
                Notts
                NG16 2QL

                Tel and Fax: 0115 916 2673

                >From: Dee Harris <corbywolf13@...>
                >To: pfaf@yahoogroups.com
                >Subject: Re: [pfaf] natural cancer prevention
                >Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 09:59:17 -0700 (PDT)
                >
                >That's the same herb that I"ve been talking about for ages. Cats claw is
                >more than an immunostimulant. The Peruvians use it for every illness and
                >have for centuries.
                >

                >James Llewelyn <llewelyn_james@...> wrote:
                > check out u�a de gato or cats claw as an
                >immunostimulant. It has remarkable effects on cancer
                >and aids etc
                >chao James
                >--- Gail Lloyd <gardenchick1949@...> wrote:
                >
                > > The more natural your diet, the healthier you will
                > > be. What you eat has a lot to do with your overall
                > > health. Read this website:
                > > http://www.cancure.org/cancer_fighting_foods.htm
                > > Judy
                > >
                > > michael lasky <megamalito@...> wrote:
                > > @yahoogroups.comchapps,
                > >
                > > with over 30 years in south america, and over 20 of
                > > those studying with
                > > shamans and the "sociedad boliviana de medicinas
                > > naturales," maybe i can
                > > offer some useful input. also i am facing, on the
                > > 13th of september,
                > > surgery to remove two lymph nodes below my ear and
                > > chin as well as a
                > > salavary gland. for my recent diagnosis of stage
                > > three melanoma, while i
                > > wait for magical anticancer remedies from bolivia.
                > > any one out there have
                > > any suggestions of naturalal treatments to prevent
                > > reinfection?
                > >
                > > with me luck!!! peaceout,
                > > inquisivi

                > > A place for moms to take a break!
                > > http://www.reallivemoms.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM&loc=us

                > > removed]

                >Yahoo! Answers - Got a question? Someone out there knows the answer. Try it
                >now.
                >http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/
                >

                >test'; ">

                Get Pimped! FREE emoticon packs from Windows Live -
                http://www.pimpmylive.co.uk
              • Phil Corbett
                Message 7 of 19 , Sep 8, 2007
                  OK i found it - Uncaria tomentosa.

                  Thanks:)

                  Phil Corbett
                  http://cooltemperate.co.uk/index.shtml

                  Cool Temperate Postal Address:

                  Cool Temperate
                  45 Stamford Street
                  Awsworth
                  Notts
                  NG16 2QL

                  Tel and Fax: 0115 916 2673

                  >From: "Phil Corbett" <philcorbett53@...>
                  >To: pfaf@yahoogroups.com
                  >Subject: Re: [pfaf] natural cancer prevention
                  >Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2007 18:42:58 +0000
                  >

                  >Does anyone know the scientific name for Cat's Claw?
                  >

                  >Phil Corbett
                  >http://cooltemperate.co.uk/index.shtml
                  >
                  >Cool Temperate Postal Address:
                  >
                  >Cool Temperate
                  >45 Stamford Street
                  >Awsworth
                  >Notts
                  >NG16 2QL
                  >
                  >Tel and Fax: 0115 916 2673
                  >

                  > >From: Dee Harris <corbywolf13@...>
                  > >To: pfaf@yahoogroups.com
                  > >Subject: Re: [pfaf] natural cancer prevention
                  > >Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 09:59:17 -0700 (PDT)
                  > >
                  > >That's the same herb that I"ve been talking about for ages. Cats claw is
                  > >more than an immunostimulant. The Peruvians use it for every illness and
                  > >have for centuries.
                  > >

                  > >James Llewelyn <llewelyn_james@...> wrote:
                  > > check out u�a de gato or cats claw as an
                  > >immunostimulant. It has remarkable effects on cancer
                  > >and aids etc
                  > >chao James
                  > >--- Gail Lloyd <gardenchick1949@...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > > The more natural your diet, the healthier you will
                  > > > be. What you eat has a lot to do with your overall
                  > > > health. Read this website:
                  > > > http://www.cancure.org/cancer_fighting_foods.htm
                  > > > Judy
                  > > >
                  > > > michael lasky <megamalito@...> wrote:
                  > > > @yahoogroups.comchapps,
                  > > >
                  > > > with over 30 years in south america, and over 20 of
                  > > > those studying with
                  > > > shamans and the "sociedad boliviana de medicinas
                  > > > naturales," maybe i can
                  > > > offer some useful input. also i am facing, on the
                  > > > 13th of september,
                  > > > surgery to remove two lymph nodes below my ear and
                  > > > chin as well as a
                  > > > salavary gland. for my recent diagnosis of stage
                  > > > three melanoma, while i
                  > > > wait for magical anticancer remedies from bolivia.
                  > > > any one out there have
                  > > > any suggestions of naturalal treatments to prevent
                  > > > reinfection?
                  > > >
                  > > > with me luck!!! peaceout,
                  > > > inquisivi

                  > > > A place for moms to take a break!
                  > > > http://www.reallivemoms.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM&loc=us

                  > > > removed]

                  > >Yahoo! Answers - Got a question? Someone out there knows the answer. Try
                  >it
                  > >now.
                  > >http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/
                  > >

                  > >test'; ">

                • michael lasky
                  Message 8 of 19 , Sep 8, 2007
                    dorothy,
                    MANY THANKS for the
                    Bible quote and this info on the ojibway tribal cancer preventative
                    medicine, do you have any knowledge on how they prepared it and how it is
                    taken? this morning my reishi mushrooms arrived from china, and a
                    microbiologist said i should take up to 10 gtams a day. i blended them, dry
                    with flax seeds and then made a smoothie with unsweatened yogurt. i will
                    greatly appreciate your thoughts and prayers for my surgery which is thurs.
                    the 13th. also a very talented and wise Aymara herbalist is sending me
                    Uncaria tormentosa, sangre de grado, an unknnown (to me) oil, and NONIE
                    (sp?), from Peru. Has anyone heard of noni?

                    maikito

                    >From: "Dorothy" <dgpagano@...>
                    >To: pfaf@yahoogroups.com
                    >Subject: [pfaf] ESSIAC natural cancer prevention
                    >Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2007 13:38:28 -0000
                    >
                    >A formula derived from the teachings of a medicine man of the Ojibway
                    >tribe has had significant research done to prove its efficacy in the
                    >ability to enhance the bodies own defence system against almost all
                    >forms of cancer. The formula consists of BURDOCK ROOT, SHEEP
                    >SORREL, SLIPPERY ELM, andTURKEY RHUBARB ROOT.
                    >
                    > Mvhayv

                    More photos; more messages; more whatever. Windows Live Hotmail - NOW with
                    5GB storage.
                  • annahummingtree@the-tree.org.uk
                    Message 9 of 19 , Sep 8, 2007
                      My prayers will be with you.
                      A good website for Essiac info is http://www.essiacinfo.org/
                      Green Leaves, Harmonies and Love, Anna

                      Bible quote and this info on the ojibway tribal cancer preventative
                      medicine, do you have any knowledge on how they prepared it and how it is
                      taken? this morning my reishi mushrooms arrived from china, and a
                      microbiologist said i should take up to 10 gtams a day. i blended them, dry
                      with flax seeds and then made a smoothie with unsweatened yogurt. i will
                      greatly appreciate your thoughts and prayers for my surgery which is thurs.
                      the 13th. also a very talented and wise Aymara herbalist is sending me
                      Uncaria tormentosa, sangre de grado, an unknnown (to me) oil, and NONIE
                      (sp?), from Peru. Has anyone heard of noni?

                      maikito

                      >From: "Dorothy" <dgpagano@...>
                      >To: pfaf@yahoogroups.com
                      >Subject: [pfaf] ESSIAC natural cancer prevention
                      >Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2007 13:38:28 -0000
                      >
                      >A formula derived from the teachings of a medicine man of the Ojibway
                      >tribe has had significant research done to prove its efficacy in the
                      >ability to enhance the bodies own defence system against almost all
                      >forms of cancer. The formula consists of BURDOCK ROOT, SHEEP
                      >SORREL, SLIPPERY ELM, andTURKEY RHUBARB ROOT.
                      >
                      > Mvhayv

                      More photos; more messages; more whatever. Windows Live Hotmail - NOW with
                      5GB storage.

                    • Pat Meadows
                      Message 10 of 19 , Sep 9, 2007
                        On Sat, 08 Sep 2007 21:52:38 +0000, you wrote:

                        >dorothy,
                        >MANY THANKS for the
                        >Bible quote and this info on the ojibway tribal cancer preventative
                        >medicine, do you have any knowledge on how they prepared it and how it is
                        >taken? this morning my reishi mushrooms arrived from china, and a
                        >microbiologist said i should take up to 10 gtams a day. i blended them, dry
                        >with flax seeds and then made a smoothie with unsweatened yogurt. i will
                        >greatly appreciate your thoughts and prayers for my surgery which is thurs.
                        >the 13th. also a very talented and wise Aymara herbalist is sending me
                        >Uncaria tormentosa, sangre de grado, an unknnown (to me) oil, and NONIE
                        >(sp?), from Peru. Has anyone heard of noni?

                        I have heard of it, but don't know anything about it.

                        NOTE: I do not know if the article below describes the plant you mention.
                        The article makes no mention of it growing in Peru, although maybe it does.
                        Note also that Wikipedia consists of volunteer-supplied articles; its
                        articles are often NOT from experts on the subject. Nevertheless, maybe
                        this will be helpful.

                        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noni

                        There's a mention of possible anti-cancer properties down near the bottom
                        of the article.

                        Note the following, however: "Furthermore, 1) numerous health claims made
                        in noni juice marketing are not supported by scientific research[17][18]
                        and 2) in human clinical trials, only one cancer study completed under NIH
                        peer-review in 2006 has been conducted, the results of which remain
                        unpublished[19] as of August 2007."

                        and

                        "For antimicrobial purposes, TNJ (Tahitian noni juice) must be subjected to
                        the high temperatures of pasteurization which essentially nullifies most of
                        the nutrient contents of the natural purée."

                        Pat
                        --
                        http://www.entire-of-itself.blogspot.com/
                        In Pennsylvania's Northern Tier, northeastern USA.

                        'Be the change that you want to see in the world'
                        Mohandas Gandhi
                      • Traveler in Thyme
                        Message 11 of 19 , Sep 9, 2007
                          Broccoli is one of the best cancer-fighting foods, along with all other
                          green, leafy veggies. Eat your greens!

                          ---Marcia Cash
                          Traveler in Thyme
                          http://www.travelerinthyme.com

                        • Michael Porter
                          Message 12 of 19 , Sep 9, 2007
                            Noni Juice is available in the US from several Multilevel groups, and probly others, --It has great claims, --I find the taste bad, --I also recomend Chaya leaf raw, [if you can get the kind without the stinging hairs] I have and use this herb, --it also has great claims, -I am not sick but sell it to folks that are, --I eat it because it makes me feel good,Tastes good, and keeps my intestinal tract working well, --Michael

                            Pat Meadows <pat@...> wrote: On Sat, 08 Sep 2007 21:52:38 +0000, you wrote:

                            >dorothy,
                            >MANY THANKS for the
                            >Bible quote and this info on the ojibway tribal cancer preventative
                            >medicine, do you have any knowledge on how they prepared it and how it is
                            >taken? this morning my reishi mushrooms arrived from china, and a
                            >microbiologist said i should take up to 10 gtams a day. i blended them, dry
                            >with flax seeds and then made a smoothie with unsweatened yogurt. i will
                            >greatly appreciate your thoughts and prayers for my surgery which is thurs.
                            >the 13th. also a very talented and wise Aymara herbalist is sending me
                            >Uncaria tormentosa, sangre de grado, an unknnown (to me) oil, and NONIE
                            >(sp?), from Peru. Has anyone heard of noni?

                            I have heard of it, but don't know anything about it.

                            NOTE: I do not know if the article below describes the plant you mention.
                            The article makes no mention of it growing in Peru, although maybe it does.
                            Note also that Wikipedia consists of volunteer-supplied articles; its
                            articles are often NOT from experts on the subject. Nevertheless, maybe
                            this will be helpful.

                            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noni

                            There's a mention of possible anti-cancer properties down near the bottom
                            of the article.

                            Note the following, however: "Furthermore, 1) numerous health claims made
                            in noni juice marketing are not supported by scientific research[17][18]
                            and 2) in human clinical trials, only one cancer study completed under NIH
                            peer-review in 2006 has been conducted, the results of which remain
                            unpublished[19] as of August 2007."

                            and

                            "For antimicrobial purposes, TNJ (Tahitian noni juice) must be subjected to
                            the high temperatures of pasteurization which essentially nullifies most of
                            the nutrient contents of the natural purée."

                            Pat
                            --
                            http://www.entire-of-itself.blogspot.com/
                            In Pennsylvania's Northern Tier, northeastern USA.

                            'Be the change that you want to see in the world'
                            Mohandas Gandhi

                          • Mike Barnett
                            Message 13 of 19 , Sep 9, 2007
                              Check this out Michael..

                              http://www.cancertutor.com/Other/Big_List.htm

                              Look at the ingredients in this...
                              http://www.bloodrootproducts.com/black_salves.htm
                              (for skin, but... have used these and with good results against lesions and
                              abnormal growths..)

                              And also... google the Word graviola... its amazing!!

                              I respect that the Almighty Father God has given us every plant for our good
                              use and for the healing of the nations...

                              Do not overlook asking His personally for your healing yourself!! Prayers
                              offered are never as effective as a man's own prayer for himself... I hope
                              you are at the place of speaking to God yourself for your healing.

                              I wish you well. May God hear your prayers and give you wisdom in using his
                              creation plants for healing.

                              Mike
                              JAMAICA

                              Message 14 of 19 , Sep 9, 2007
                                Uncaria Tomentosa and I could be late on this info, but I keep a very large herbal section.
                                Wolf

                                test'; ">

                              • peter chama