Re: [pfaf] Re:Vanilla Bean production

  • michael lasky
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 6, 2007
      me too, as ishould be returning tomy little home in the yungas of south
      eastern bolivia, i think i would like my name added to the lists.
      gracias!!!

      inquisivi

      >From: Dee Harris <corbywolf13@...>
      >To: pfaf@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: Re: [pfaf] Re:Vanilla Bean production
      >Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 17:32:44 -0700 (PDT)
      >
      >This would be something I would be interested in as well. May I put my
      >request in as well?
      > Wolf
      >
      >Brian Brown <boomerb7@...> wrote:
      >
      >Thanks Marsha,
      >Brian
      >
      >--- Traveler in Thyme <marcia@...> wrote:
      >
      > > I have sent a copy of your post to an online friend who has vanilla farm
      >in
      > > Sri Lanka. You will enjoy his knowledge.
      > >
      > > ---Marcia Cash
      > > Traveler in Thyme
      > > http://www.travelerinthyme.com

      >test'; ">

      Can you find the hidden words?� Take a break and play Seekadoo!
      http://club.live.com/seekadoo.aspx?icid=seek_hotmailtextlink1
    • ingrid glass
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 16, 2007
        I wouldn't mix it with apple juice, or even tomato juice. As a diabetic you
        shouldn't have any fruit juice, it acts very quickly to raise blood sugar -
        contains natural sugars without the fibre of the fruit and is therefore
        absorbed straightaway. I speak as a Type 1 diabetic of 35 years (I'm 43).
        The only time I drink fruit juice is when my blood sugar is dangerously low
        and I need something sweet which will raise my blood sugar within 10
        minutes...fruit juice acts almost as quickly as glucose tablets/pure
        sugar/honey. Eat whole fruit if you want the 'healthy' option!

        Ingrid

        From: "Robert Waldrop" <bwaldrop@...>
        To: <pfaf@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: Re: [pfaf] Howdy I am new
        Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 15:38:50 -0500

        To help control blood sugar, I take two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
        about 15 minutes before each meal, I mix it with tomato juice or apple
        juice.

        I have also heard that cinnamon helps in reducing blood sugar, if you do a
        google search for cinnamon and diabetes you will find a lot of info.

        Exercise is also critical, start gentle and slow and gradually build up.

        Green tea tends to be a diuretic for me.

        I don't know anything about blood clots.

        Bob Waldrop, Oklahoma City
        www.bettertimesinfo.org