sylabus review

  • michael lasky
    Message 1 of 19 , Sep 6, 2007
      @yahoogroups.comchapps,

      with over 30 years in south america, and over 20 of those studying with
      shamans and the "sociedad boliviana de medicinas naturales," maybe i can
      offer some useful input. also i am facing, on the 13th of september,
      surgery to remove two lymph nodes below my ear and chin as well as a
      salavary gland. for my recent diagnosis of stage three melanoma, while i
      wait for magical anticancer remedies from bolivia. any one out there have
      any suggestions of naturalal treatments to prevent reinfection?

      with me luck!!! peaceout,
      inquisivi

      A place for moms to take a break!
    • MelC
      Message 2 of 19 , Sep 7, 2007
        Sorry Michael, can't offer any suggestions because I dont have the knowledge, but can promise thoughts and prayers for the 13th.

      • Gail Lloyd

          Message 4 of 19 , Sep 7, 2007
            thank you!

            >From: MelC <omcflo@...>
            >To: pfaf@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: Re: [pfaf] To Michael Lasky,
            >Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 01:50:16 -0700 (PDT)
            >
            >Sorry Michael, can't offer any suggestions because I dont have the
            >knowledge, but can promise thoughts and prayers for the 13th.

            Get a FREE small business Web site and more from Microsoft� Office Live!
            http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/aub0930003811mrt/direct/01/
          • michael lasky
            Message 5 of 19 , Sep 7, 2007
              judy, thanks so much for that link. what's yr email? i'd like to let you
              know what my drs. say about my post operative prognosis. i am using all
              kinds of natural and dietary regimes to attack this insidious disease. i am
              awaiting several proven remedies from the bolivian and peruvian amazonas.
              so i;ll appreciate a little prayer and i'll keep you abreast of my progress
              after my upsoming surgery.

              i welcome one-on-one interchange of ideas and support.
              megamalito@...

              mil gracias, michael lasky

              >From: Gail Lloyd <gardenchick1949@...>
              >To: pfaf@yahoogroups.com
              >Subject: [pfaf] natural cancer prevention
              >Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 10:50:13 -0700 (PDT)
              >
              >The more natural your diet, the healthier you will be. What you eat has a
              >lot to do with your overall health. Read this website:
              > http://www.cancure.org/cancer_fighting_foods.htm
              > Judy
              >
              >michael lasky <megamalito@...> wrote:
              > @yahoogroups.comchapps,
              >
              >with over 30 years in south america, and over 20 of those studying with
              >shamans and the "sociedad boliviana de medicinas naturales," maybe i can
              >offer some useful input. also i am facing, on the 13th of september,
              >surgery to remove two lymph nodes below my ear and chin as well as a
              >salavary gland. for my recent diagnosis of stage three melanoma, while i
              >wait for magical anticancer remedies from bolivia. any one out there have
              >any suggestions of naturalal treatments to prevent reinfection?
              >
              >with me luck!!! peaceout,
              >inquisivi

              >A place for moms to take a break!
              >http://www.reallivemoms.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM&loc=us

              Get a FREE small business Web site and more from Microsoft� Office Live!
              http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/aub0930003811mrt/direct/01/
            • James Llewelyn
              Message 6 of 19 , Sep 8, 2007
                check out uña de gato or cats claw as an
                immunostimulant. It has remarkable effects on cancer
                and aids etc
                chao James
                --- Gail Lloyd <gardenchick1949@...> wrote:

                > The more natural your diet, the healthier you will
                > be. What you eat has a lot to do with your overall
                > health. Read this website:
                > http://www.cancure.org/cancer_fighting_foods.htm
                > Judy
                >
                > michael lasky <megamalito@...> wrote:
                > @yahoogroups.comchapps,
                >
                > with over 30 years in south america, and over 20 of
                > those studying with
                > shamans and the "sociedad boliviana de medicinas
                > naturales," maybe i can
                > offer some useful input. also i am facing, on the
                > 13th of september,
                > surgery to remove two lymph nodes below my ear and
                > chin as well as a
                > salavary gland. for my recent diagnosis of stage
                > three melanoma, while i
                > wait for magical anticancer remedies from bolivia.
                > any one out there have
                > any suggestions of naturalal treatments to prevent
                > reinfection?
                >
                > with me luck!!! peaceout,
                > inquisivi

                > A place for moms to take a break!
                > http://www.reallivemoms.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM&loc=us

                > removed]

                now.
                http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/
              • Dorothy
                Message 7 of 19 , Sep 8, 2007
                  A formula derived from the teachings of a medicine man of the Ojibway
                  tribe has had significant research done to prove its efficacy in the
                  ability to enhance the bodies own defence system against almost all
                  forms of cancer. The formula consists of BURDOCK ROOT, SHEEP
                  SORREL, SLIPPERY ELM, andTURKEY RHUBARB ROOT.

                  Mvhayv
                • Dee Harris
                  Message 8 of 19 , Sep 8, 2007
                    That's the same herb that I"ve been talking about for ages. Cats claw is more than an immunostimulant. The Peruvians use it for every illness and have for centuries.

                    James Llewelyn <llewelyn_james@...> wrote:
                    check out uña de gato or cats claw as an
                    immunostimulant. It has remarkable effects on cancer
                    and aids etc
                    chao James
                    --- Gail Lloyd <gardenchick1949@...> wrote:

                    > The more natural your diet, the healthier you will
                    > be. What you eat has a lot to do with your overall
                    > health. Read this website:
                    > http://www.cancure.org/cancer_fighting_foods.htm
                    > Judy
                    >
                    > michael lasky <megamalito@...> wrote:
                    > @yahoogroups.comchapps,
                    >
                    > with over 30 years in south america, and over 20 of
                    > those studying with
                    > shamans and the "sociedad boliviana de medicinas
                    > naturales," maybe i can
                    > offer some useful input. also i am facing, on the
                    > 13th of september,
                    > surgery to remove two lymph nodes below my ear and
                    > chin as well as a
                    > salavary gland. for my recent diagnosis of stage
                    > three melanoma, while i
                    > wait for magical anticancer remedies from bolivia.
                    > any one out there have
                    > any suggestions of naturalal treatments to prevent
                    > reinfection?
                    >
                    > with me luck!!! peaceout,
                    > inquisivi

                    > A place for moms to take a break!
                    > http://www.reallivemoms.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM&loc=us

                    > removed]

                    now.
                    http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/

                    test'; ">

                  • Dee Harris

                      Message 10 of 19 , Sep 8, 2007
                        Does anyone know the scientific name for Cat's Claw?

                        Phil Corbett
                        http://cooltemperate.co.uk/index.shtml

                        Cool Temperate Postal Address:

                        Cool Temperate
                        45 Stamford Street
                        Awsworth
                        Notts
                        NG16 2QL

                        Tel and Fax: 0115 916 2673

                        >From: Dee Harris <corbywolf13@...>
                        >To: pfaf@yahoogroups.com
                        >Subject: Re: [pfaf] natural cancer prevention
                        >Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 09:59:17 -0700 (PDT)
                        >
                        >That's the same herb that I"ve been talking about for ages. Cats claw is
                        >more than an immunostimulant. The Peruvians use it for every illness and
                        >have for centuries.
                        >

                        >James Llewelyn <llewelyn_james@...> wrote:
                        > check out u�a de gato or cats claw as an
                        >immunostimulant. It has remarkable effects on cancer
                        >and aids etc
                        >chao James
                        >--- Gail Lloyd <gardenchick1949@...> wrote:
                        >
                        > > The more natural your diet, the healthier you will
                        > > be. What you eat has a lot to do with your overall
                        > > health. Read this website:
                        > > http://www.cancure.org/cancer_fighting_foods.htm
                        > > Judy
                        > >
                        > > michael lasky <megamalito@...> wrote:
                        > > @yahoogroups.comchapps,
                        > >
                        > > with over 30 years in south america, and over 20 of
                        > > those studying with
                        > > shamans and the "sociedad boliviana de medicinas
                        > > naturales," maybe i can
                        > > offer some useful input. also i am facing, on the
                        > > 13th of september,
                        > > surgery to remove two lymph nodes below my ear and
                        > > chin as well as a
                        > > salavary gland. for my recent diagnosis of stage
                        > > three melanoma, while i
                        > > wait for magical anticancer remedies from bolivia.
                        > > any one out there have
                        > > any suggestions of naturalal treatments to prevent
                        > > reinfection?
                        > >
                        > > with me luck!!! peaceout,
                        > > inquisivi

                        > > A place for moms to take a break!
                        > > http://www.reallivemoms.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM&loc=us

                        > > removed]

                        >Yahoo! Answers - Got a question? Someone out there knows the answer. Try it
                        >now.
                        >http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/
                        >

                        >test'; ">

                        Get Pimped! FREE emoticon packs from Windows Live -
                        http://www.pimpmylive.co.uk
                      • Phil Corbett
                        Message 11 of 19 , Sep 8, 2007
                          OK i found it - Uncaria tomentosa.

                          Thanks:)

                          Phil Corbett
                          http://cooltemperate.co.uk/index.shtml

                          Cool Temperate Postal Address:

                          Cool Temperate
                          45 Stamford Street
                          Awsworth
                          Notts
                          NG16 2QL

                          Tel and Fax: 0115 916 2673

                          >From: "Phil Corbett" <philcorbett53@...>
                          >To: pfaf@yahoogroups.com
                          >Subject: Re: [pfaf] natural cancer prevention
                          >Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2007 18:42:58 +0000
                          >

                          >Does anyone know the scientific name for Cat's Claw?
                          >

                          >Phil Corbett
                          >http://cooltemperate.co.uk/index.shtml
                          >
                          >Cool Temperate Postal Address:
                          >
                          >Cool Temperate
                          >45 Stamford Street
                          >Awsworth
                          >Notts
                          >NG16 2QL
                          >
                          >Tel and Fax: 0115 916 2673
                          >

                          > >From: Dee Harris <corbywolf13@...>
                          > >To: pfaf@yahoogroups.com
                          > >Subject: Re: [pfaf] natural cancer prevention
                          > >Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 09:59:17 -0700 (PDT)
                          > >
                          > >That's the same herb that I"ve been talking about for ages. Cats claw is
                          > >more than an immunostimulant. The Peruvians use it for every illness and
                          > >have for centuries.
                          > >

                          > >James Llewelyn <llewelyn_james@...> wrote:
                          > > check out u�a de gato or cats claw as an
                          > >immunostimulant. It has remarkable effects on cancer
                          > >and aids etc
                          > >chao James
                          > >--- Gail Lloyd <gardenchick1949@...> wrote:
                          > >
                          > > > The more natural your diet, the healthier you will
                          > > > be. What you eat has a lot to do with your overall
                          > > > health. Read this website:
                          > > > http://www.cancure.org/cancer_fighting_foods.htm
                          > > > Judy
                          > > >
                          > > > michael lasky <megamalito@...> wrote:
                          > > > @yahoogroups.comchapps,
                          > > >
                          > > > with over 30 years in south america, and over 20 of
                          > > > those studying with
                          > > > shamans and the "sociedad boliviana de medicinas
                          > > > naturales," maybe i can
                          > > > offer some useful input. also i am facing, on the
                          > > > 13th of september,
                          > > > surgery to remove two lymph nodes below my ear and
                          > > > chin as well as a
                          > > > salavary gland. for my recent diagnosis of stage
                          > > > three melanoma, while i
                          > > > wait for magical anticancer remedies from bolivia.
                          > > > any one out there have
                          > > > any suggestions of naturalal treatments to prevent
                          > > > reinfection?
                          > > >
                          > > > with me luck!!! peaceout,
                          > > > inquisivi

                          > > > A place for moms to take a break!
                          > > > http://www.reallivemoms.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM&loc=us

                          > > > removed]

                          > >Yahoo! Answers - Got a question? Someone out there knows the answer. Try
                          >it
                          > >now.
                          > >http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/
                          > >

                          > >test'; ">

                        • michael lasky
                          Message 12 of 19 , Sep 8, 2007
                            dorothy,
                            MANY THANKS for the
                            Bible quote and this info on the ojibway tribal cancer preventative
                            medicine, do you have any knowledge on how they prepared it and how it is
                            taken? this morning my reishi mushrooms arrived from china, and a
                            microbiologist said i should take up to 10 gtams a day. i blended them, dry
                            with flax seeds and then made a smoothie with unsweatened yogurt. i will
                            greatly appreciate your thoughts and prayers for my surgery which is thurs.
                            the 13th. also a very talented and wise Aymara herbalist is sending me
                            Uncaria tormentosa, sangre de grado, an unknnown (to me) oil, and NONIE
                            (sp?), from Peru. Has anyone heard of noni?

                            maikito

                            >From: "Dorothy" <dgpagano@...>
                            >To: pfaf@yahoogroups.com
                            >Subject: [pfaf] ESSIAC natural cancer prevention
                            >Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2007 13:38:28 -0000
                            >
                            >A formula derived from the teachings of a medicine man of the Ojibway
                            >tribe has had significant research done to prove its efficacy in the
                            >ability to enhance the bodies own defence system against almost all
                            >forms of cancer. The formula consists of BURDOCK ROOT, SHEEP
                            >SORREL, SLIPPERY ELM, andTURKEY RHUBARB ROOT.
                            >
                            > Mvhayv

                            More photos; more messages; more whatever. Windows Live Hotmail - NOW with
                            5GB storage.
                          • annahummingtree@the-tree.org.uk
                            Message 13 of 19 , Sep 8, 2007
                              My prayers will be with you.
                              A good website for Essiac info is http://www.essiacinfo.org/
                              Green Leaves, Harmonies and Love, Anna

                              Bible quote and this info on the ojibway tribal cancer preventative
                              medicine, do you have any knowledge on how they prepared it and how it is
                              taken? this morning my reishi mushrooms arrived from china, and a
                              microbiologist said i should take up to 10 gtams a day. i blended them, dry
                              with flax seeds and then made a smoothie with unsweatened yogurt. i will
                              greatly appreciate your thoughts and prayers for my surgery which is thurs.
                              the 13th. also a very talented and wise Aymara herbalist is sending me
                              Uncaria tormentosa, sangre de grado, an unknnown (to me) oil, and NONIE
                              (sp?), from Peru. Has anyone heard of noni?

                              maikito

                              >From: "Dorothy" <dgpagano@...>
                              >To: pfaf@yahoogroups.com
                              >Subject: [pfaf] ESSIAC natural cancer prevention
                              >Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2007 13:38:28 -0000
                              >
                              >A formula derived from the teachings of a medicine man of the Ojibway
                              >tribe has had significant research done to prove its efficacy in the
                              >ability to enhance the bodies own defence system against almost all
                              >forms of cancer. The formula consists of BURDOCK ROOT, SHEEP
                              >SORREL, SLIPPERY ELM, andTURKEY RHUBARB ROOT.
                              >
                              > Mvhayv

                              More photos; more messages; more whatever. Windows Live Hotmail - NOW with
                              5GB storage.

                            • Pat Meadows
                              Message 14 of 19 , Sep 9, 2007
                                On Sat, 08 Sep 2007 21:52:38 +0000, you wrote:

                                >dorothy,
                                >MANY THANKS for the
                                >Bible quote and this info on the ojibway tribal cancer preventative
                                >medicine, do you have any knowledge on how they prepared it and how it is
                                >taken? this morning my reishi mushrooms arrived from china, and a
                                >microbiologist said i should take up to 10 gtams a day. i blended them, dry
                                >with flax seeds and then made a smoothie with unsweatened yogurt. i will
                                >greatly appreciate your thoughts and prayers for my surgery which is thurs.
                                >the 13th. also a very talented and wise Aymara herbalist is sending me
                                >Uncaria tormentosa, sangre de grado, an unknnown (to me) oil, and NONIE
                                >(sp?), from Peru. Has anyone heard of noni?

                                I have heard of it, but don't know anything about it.

                                NOTE: I do not know if the article below describes the plant you mention.
                                The article makes no mention of it growing in Peru, although maybe it does.
                                Note also that Wikipedia consists of volunteer-supplied articles; its
                                articles are often NOT from experts on the subject. Nevertheless, maybe
                                this will be helpful.

                                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noni

                                There's a mention of possible anti-cancer properties down near the bottom
                                of the article.

                                Note the following, however: "Furthermore, 1) numerous health claims made
                                in noni juice marketing are not supported by scientific research[17][18]
                                and 2) in human clinical trials, only one cancer study completed under NIH
                                peer-review in 2006 has been conducted, the results of which remain
                                unpublished[19] as of August 2007."

                                and

                                "For antimicrobial purposes, TNJ (Tahitian noni juice) must be subjected to
                                the high temperatures of pasteurization which essentially nullifies most of
                                the nutrient contents of the natural purée."

                                Pat
                                --
                                http://www.entire-of-itself.blogspot.com/
                                In Pennsylvania's Northern Tier, northeastern USA.

                                'Be the change that you want to see in the world'
                                Mohandas Gandhi
                              • Traveler in Thyme
                                Message 15 of 19 , Sep 9, 2007
                                  Broccoli is one of the best cancer-fighting foods, along with all other
                                  green, leafy veggies. Eat your greens!

                                  ---Marcia Cash
                                  Traveler in Thyme
                                  http://www.travelerinthyme.com

                                • Michael Porter
                                  Message 16 of 19 , Sep 9, 2007
                                    Noni Juice is available in the US from several Multilevel groups, and probly others, --It has great claims, --I find the taste bad, --I also recomend Chaya leaf raw, [if you can get the kind without the stinging hairs] I have and use this herb, --it also has great claims, -I am not sick but sell it to folks that are, --I eat it because it makes me feel good,Tastes good, and keeps my intestinal tract working well, --Michael

                                    Pat Meadows <pat@...> wrote: On Sat, 08 Sep 2007 21:52:38 +0000, you wrote:

                                    >dorothy,
                                    >MANY THANKS for the
                                    >Bible quote and this info on the ojibway tribal cancer preventative
                                    >medicine, do you have any knowledge on how they prepared it and how it is
                                    >taken? this morning my reishi mushrooms arrived from china, and a
                                    >microbiologist said i should take up to 10 gtams a day. i blended them, dry
                                    >with flax seeds and then made a smoothie with unsweatened yogurt. i will
                                    >greatly appreciate your thoughts and prayers for my surgery which is thurs.
                                    >the 13th. also a very talented and wise Aymara herbalist is sending me
                                    >Uncaria tormentosa, sangre de grado, an unknnown (to me) oil, and NONIE
                                    >(sp?), from Peru. Has anyone heard of noni?

                                    I have heard of it, but don't know anything about it.

                                    NOTE: I do not know if the article below describes the plant you mention.
                                    The article makes no mention of it growing in Peru, although maybe it does.
                                    Note also that Wikipedia consists of volunteer-supplied articles; its
                                    articles are often NOT from experts on the subject. Nevertheless, maybe
                                    this will be helpful.

                                    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noni

                                    There's a mention of possible anti-cancer properties down near the bottom
                                    of the article.

                                    Note the following, however: "Furthermore, 1) numerous health claims made
                                    in noni juice marketing are not supported by scientific research[17][18]
                                    and 2) in human clinical trials, only one cancer study completed under NIH
                                    peer-review in 2006 has been conducted, the results of which remain
                                    unpublished[19] as of August 2007."

                                    and

                                    "For antimicrobial purposes, TNJ (Tahitian noni juice) must be subjected to
                                    the high temperatures of pasteurization which essentially nullifies most of
                                    the nutrient contents of the natural purée."

                                    Pat
                                    --
                                    http://www.entire-of-itself.blogspot.com/
                                    In Pennsylvania's Northern Tier, northeastern USA.

                                    'Be the change that you want to see in the world'
                                    Mohandas Gandhi

                                  • Mike Barnett
                                    Message 17 of 19 , Sep 9, 2007
                                      Check this out Michael..

                                      http://www.cancertutor.com/Other/Big_List.htm

                                      Look at the ingredients in this...
                                      http://www.bloodrootproducts.com/black_salves.htm
                                      (for skin, but... have used these and with good results against lesions and
                                      abnormal growths..)

                                      And also... google the Word graviola... its amazing!!

                                      I respect that the Almighty Father God has given us every plant for our good
                                      use and for the healing of the nations...

                                      Do not overlook asking His personally for your healing yourself!! Prayers
                                      offered are never as effective as a man's own prayer for himself... I hope
                                      you are at the place of speaking to God yourself for your healing.

                                      I wish you well. May God hear your prayers and give you wisdom in using his
                                      creation plants for healing.

                                      Mike
                                      JAMAICA

                                      Message 18 of 19 , Sep 9, 2007
                                        Uncaria Tomentosa and I could be late on this info, but I keep a very large herbal section.
                                        Wolf

                                        test'; ">

                                      • peter chama