Re: [pfaf] [ sea buckthorn tissue culture]

  • Richard Morris
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 12, 2002
      Dear Rajesh,
      > I need your help. Please send me the info
      > and ref. regarding the tissue culture or
      > micropropagation in sea buckthorne.

      I don't think we have details on this you can see our pages
      http://www.com.leeds.ac.uk/pfaf/hippo.html
      http://www.comp.leeds.ac.uk/cgi-bin/pfaf/arr_html?Hippophae+salicifolia

      If you follow some of the links then you might find further info.

      Hope thats of some help

      Rich
      --
      Plants for a Future: 7000 useful plants
      Snail: 1 Lerryn View, Lerryn, Lostwithiel Cornwall, PL22 0QJ
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 20, 2002
        Dear friends,
        I need your kind help once
        again. I would like to know what are the different
        tissue culture media apart from MS, Gamborge, White,
        Lloyd and McCown WP, Vacin and Went, Hoagland, Nitsch
        and Nitsch, Modified Knudson C etc which can be used
        perticularly for the tissue culture of woody plants. I
        will greatly appreciate if you could please send me
        the detailed composition of these woody plant culture
        media along with different plant hormones and other
        additives used in them.
        With heartiest regards and best wishes to all of you,
        Very Sincerely yours
        Rajesh kr.Gupta.

        Want to sell your car? advertise on Yahoo Autos Classifieds. It's Free!!
        visit http://in.autos.yahoo.com