Re: [pfaf] Naturopathic Doctor Syllabus Review

  • Dee Harris
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 6, 2007
      When you say "review and critique the document" are you speaking of somone who will correct the misspellings and such or what exactly?
      Wolf

      peter chama <chappsy2003@...> wrote:
      Hullo someone, I am a Naturopathy Educator. I have been developing a syllabus for a Naturopathic Doctor course that I felt would suit the needs and challenges of Health-care in this country, Zambia; but I need someone to review it and critique the document. Anyone feeling up to the challenge?, Better still you could recommend someone else able to do that. Thanks

      test'; ">

    • peter chama

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 17, 2007
              no attachments show, please post to files or something.