Re:Howdy I am new

  • Martin Naylor
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 3, 2007
      I suggest you read Eat to Live Joel Furmann M.D. a U.S. doctor with over 20 years ex 10 years clinical ex Olympic skier for scientific proof and a complete dietary change he claims to have a 90% success rate getting people of diabetic asthma and a host of other medications in 6 weeks, raw fooders have smiler claims
      martin

      http://martin.eblogs.com/
      Permaculture Peoples Party

    • Dee Harris
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 6, 2007
        This would be something I would be interested in as well. May I put my request in as well?
        Wolf

        Brian Brown <boomerb7@...> wrote:

        Thanks Marsha,
        Brian

        --- Traveler in Thyme <marcia@...> wrote:

        > I have sent a copy of your post to an online friend who has vanilla farm in
        > Sri Lanka. You will enjoy his knowledge.
        >
        > ---Marcia Cash
        > Traveler in Thyme
        > http://www.travelerinthyme.com

        test'; ">

      • Dee Harris
        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 6, 2007
          Richard, I back up Liz on this one. Enlarged legs and feet are a sign of edema and can be deadly. Plus you need a good masseuse. It will help bring down the swelling if done right. I know. I've done it before on patients who have had the same problem.
          Wolf

          Liz <liz7@...> wrote:
          Dear Richard
          I'd recommend seeing a qualified herbalist to get the right combination of herbs for you & the range of ailments. Its ok to self-administer to a certain extent but if the situation is complex & you need different herbs, then a herbalist will know what combines well together. For example tea/coffee may be a good diuretic but the caffeine is not good for blood sugar. It would also be advisable to see a naturopath for diet advice.

          Good luck with it.
          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 6, 2007
            me too, as ishould be returning tomy little home in the yungas of south
            eastern bolivia, i think i would like my name added to the lists.
            gracias!!!

            inquisivi

            >From: Dee Harris <corbywolf13@...>
            >To: pfaf@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: Re: [pfaf] Re:Vanilla Bean production
            >Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 17:32:44 -0700 (PDT)
            >
            >This would be something I would be interested in as well. May I put my
            >request in as well?
            > Wolf
            >
            >Brian Brown <boomerb7@...> wrote:
            >
            >Thanks Marsha,
            >Brian
            >
            >--- Traveler in Thyme <marcia@...> wrote:
            >
            > > I have sent a copy of your post to an online friend who has vanilla farm
            >in
            > > Sri Lanka. You will enjoy his knowledge.
            > >
            > > ---Marcia Cash
            > > Traveler in Thyme
            > > http://www.travelerinthyme.com

            >test'; ">

            Can you find the hidden words?� Take a break and play Seekadoo!
            http://club.live.com/seekadoo.aspx?icid=seek_hotmailtextlink1
          • ingrid glass
            Message 5 of 13 , Sep 16, 2007
              I wouldn't mix it with apple juice, or even tomato juice. As a diabetic you
              shouldn't have any fruit juice, it acts very quickly to raise blood sugar -
              contains natural sugars without the fibre of the fruit and is therefore
              absorbed straightaway. I speak as a Type 1 diabetic of 35 years (I'm 43).
              The only time I drink fruit juice is when my blood sugar is dangerously low
              and I need something sweet which will raise my blood sugar within 10
              minutes...fruit juice acts almost as quickly as glucose tablets/pure
              sugar/honey. Eat whole fruit if you want the 'healthy' option!

              Ingrid

              From: "Robert Waldrop" <bwaldrop@...>
              To: <pfaf@yahoogroups.com>
              Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 15:38:50 -0500

              To help control blood sugar, I take two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
              about 15 minutes before each meal, I mix it with tomato juice or apple
              juice.

              I have also heard that cinnamon helps in reducing blood sugar, if you do a
              google search for cinnamon and diabetes you will find a lot of info.

              Exercise is also critical, start gentle and slow and gradually build up.

              Green tea tends to be a diuretic for me.

              I don't know anything about blood clots.

              Bob Waldrop, Oklahoma City
              www.bettertimesinfo.org