Naturopathic Doctor Syllabus Review

  • peter chama
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 3, 2007
      Hullo someone, I am a Naturopathy Educator. I have been developing a syllabus for a Naturopathic Doctor course that I felt would suit the needs and challenges of Health-care in this country, Zambia; but I need someone to review it and critique the document. Anyone feeling up to the challenge?, Better still you could recommend someone else able to do that. Thanks

    • Dee Harris
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 6, 2007
        When you say "review and critique the document" are you speaking of somone who will correct the misspellings and such or what exactly?
        Wolf

        peter chama <chappsy2003@...> wrote:
        Hullo someone, I am a Naturopathy Educator. I have been developing a syllabus for a Naturopathic Doctor course that I felt would suit the needs and challenges of Health-care in this country, Zambia; but I need someone to review it and critique the document. Anyone feeling up to the challenge?, Better still you could recommend someone else able to do that. Thanks

        test'; ">

      • peter chama

              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 17, 2007
                no attachments show, please post to files or something.