TGTA Newsletter Update

  • vindicator4082
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5 7:50 PM
      TGTA Newsletter Update

      Hello again.

      The TGTA newsletter now has over 121 subscribers and we are working
      on are 3rd monthly issue which like the 2 before it will be jammed
      packed with gardening articles, tips and tricks , recipes and other
      great gardening stuff.

      Are last issue was packed with over 40 pages of gardening articles.

      If you would like to receive the TGTA newsletter via email for Free
      just send your email address to cerwin007ca@... (subject line
      should read tgta mag)

      Or if you have any questions or comments or would like to submit an
      article or short stories to be published in the newsletter (or even
      just some of your garden pictures with captions) please contact us
      via the above email address and just change the subject line to TGTA
      Q@A?

      Thank you for your continued support of the TGTA and all of it's
      connected groups.

      Cerwin - TGTA MODERATOR

      P.S

      If you would like to learn more about the TGTA and are gardening
      groups, message board and chat room please visit us at
      http://www.geocities.com/thegreenthumballiance/index.html