two Marcia's

  • Traveler in Thyme
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2007
      Marcia is such a rare name, it's unusual to meet another in real life, but I
      know at least a half-dozen from various online groups, I always think you
      are writing to me when I see "Marcia" in a post. How vain! LOL

      So that's why I call myself Traveler in signatures, not just for
      advertising, but so I won't get myself mixed up with anyone else.

      luv, Traveler

      ---Marcia Cash
      Traveler in Thyme
      http://www.travelerinthyme.com