Re: [pfaf] Wikipedia's list of medicinal herbs

  • Dee Harris
    Message 1 of 17 , Jul 19, 2007
      May I suggest that they send these guys a copy of Culpepper's Herbal? LOL
      Wolf

      David Foale <anarchybob@...> wrote:
      :D I love that attitude, sure, people have been using them for thousands of
      years are just deluding themselves! I'm starting to think scientists even
      misuse empirical evidence, the basis of their whole belief system...

      David

      --
      Those who do not move, do not notice their chains.

      phone: 0774 3917404
      skype: daresbalat
      msn: bobulatorm@...

      test'; ">

    • Martin Naylor
      Message 2 of 17 , Jul 19, 2007
        No 700,000 deaths are from the side effects, most drugs don't cure the alleviate, sure some herbs are dangerous and can kill, i am a qualified herbalist
        we are a carbon based molecular system anything that affects that system is a drug
        Martin

        Plant your plants and
        Let them grow
        i'm just a singer in a rock and roll band
        scorching this earth