Re: [pfaf] Wikipedia's list of medicinal herbs

  • Dee Harris
    Message 1 of 17 , Jul 19, 2007
      Try Mrs Grieves Herbal. I don't have the full addy but all you need is the title I just gave. There are so many herbal sites that open up a whole new world on what's out there that is better than the patented medicines that the doctors are handing out like candy.
      Wolf

      Donald Sunday <donsonde20@...> wrote:
      thanks for the information!It's really helpfull.

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_medicinal_herbs
      A few people with a rather hard science atitude are trying to trash
      the list, claiming its just unscientific fringe material.

      Help could be needed in fleshing out the list finding good references
      for the medicinal uses of the plants. Finding good authoritive
      references could be really helpful.

      test'; ">

    • Dee Harris
      Message 2 of 17 , Jul 19, 2007
        May I suggest that they send these guys a copy of Culpepper's Herbal? LOL
        Wolf

        David Foale <anarchybob@...> wrote:
        :D I love that attitude, sure, people have been using them for thousands of
        years are just deluding themselves! I'm starting to think scientists even
        misuse empirical evidence, the basis of their whole belief system...

        David

        --
        Those who do not move, do not notice their chains.

        phone: 0774 3917404
        skype: daresbalat
        msn: bobulatorm@...

        test'; ">

      • Martin Naylor
        Message 3 of 17 , Jul 19, 2007
          No 700,000 deaths are from the side effects, most drugs don't cure the alleviate, sure some herbs are dangerous and can kill, i am a qualified herbalist
          we are a carbon based molecular system anything that affects that system is a drug
          Martin

          Plant your plants and
          Let them grow
          i'm just a singer in a rock and roll band
          scorching this earth