Stevia.

  • MelC
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 18, 2007
      Hi all,
      Theres an article tonight, about 5 hours old, in Yahoo News, that Paraguay is 'sitting on a gold mine' as Coca Cola has discovered Stevia! It quotes all the US food Agency stuff and the EU regulations but suggests that Stevia is about to take the world food industry by storm etc.
      I wanted to email the article but Yahoo wouldn't let me although I'm sure someone, cleverer than me with a computer, can find a way.
      Regards, Merle.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 19, 2007
        Hi,

        You should be able to copy the address of the page you're on and people can get to it that way..

        Peace,

        Steve.

      • MelC
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 19, 2007