Re: [pfaf] sugar beet

  • David Foale
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 16, 2007
      Hey missed this, thanks for all the replies! I guess the thing is, stevia
      sounds all very well but can you make a cake out of it or use it to make
      jams or cordials or conserves? If there's a replacement anyone knows that
      also has preserving and bulking properties, that would be good!

      Thanks for all the lovely replies though!

      David

      On 22/06/07, Javier Cosp <jcosp@...> wrote:

      > Cant resist telling you that stevia is from here (Paraguay). We call it
      > Kaa hee (sweet herb in guaranĂ­, the aborigen language).
      >
      > Javier Cosp

      Those who do not move, do not notice their chains.

      phone: 0774 3917404
      skype: daresbalat
      msn: bobulatorm@...