Re: [pfaf] Miniature Lemon Plants From l'île-de-la-réunion or Anywhere else?

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 10, 2007
      In Norway ( similar climate) dwarf lemon trees are grown in tubs /
      flowerpots , cannot stand the freezing temperature , so is taken inside at
      winter time, gets nice lemons..
      then there is the Poncirus trifoliata the hardy / bitter lemon,
      it can tolerate some frost , but I have no experience with it fruiting or
      edibility..

      Geir Flatabø