Re: [pfaf] sugar beet

  • Javier Cosp
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 22, 2007
      Cant resist telling you that stevia is from here (Paraguay). We call it
      Kaa hee (sweet herb in guaranĂ­, the aborigen language).

      Javier Cosp

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 16, 2007
        Hey missed this, thanks for all the replies! I guess the thing is, stevia
        sounds all very well but can you make a cake out of it or use it to make
        jams or cordials or conserves? If there's a replacement anyone knows that
        also has preserving and bulking properties, that would be good!

        Thanks for all the lovely replies though!

        David

        On 22/06/07, Javier Cosp <jcosp@...> wrote:

        > Cant resist telling you that stevia is from here (Paraguay). We call it
        > Kaa hee (sweet herb in guaranĂ­, the aborigen language).
        >
        > Javier Cosp

        Those who do not move, do not notice their chains.

        phone: 0774 3917404
        skype: daresbalat
        msn: bobulatorm@...