Re:Looking for an opportunity...

  • Martin Naylor
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2007
      Hello - help! I want to learn about permaculture but
      am as poor as a very poor thing and mostly can't
      stretch to cover the cost of the courses. Also,
      equally sadly, I have no access to a piece of land
      that I could try to put the theories into practise...
      I am looking for an opportunity such as an
      apprenticeship to get hands on experience - can
      anybody help?

      I graduated last year with a first in Environmental
      Social Science, have lots of practical conservation
      experience and some business training. I would like to
      learn about all aspects of running a small holding and
      would be willing to work hard in return for training
      and accommodation if possible. Is this a completely
      mad suggestion.. ? Ah well, I can only hope that there
      is an equally brave, permaculturally advantaged person
      out there who might take me on.. All suggestions
      gratefully received! Many thanks!

      Amy

      Well Hello
      would you like to work for me
      My name is Martin W Nnaylor
      See Permaculture Summer 1979
      5th page N.S.W. Pos 5

      Martin Naylor
      P O Box 210
      Narrabean 2101

      My current address
      11/22-24 Smith st
      Wollongong
      N.S.W.
      Aust,

      I am currently attacking the authorities of the world
      as i always have done

      II you want a job come to Australia mining jobs at $5000.OO Week are going
      [See me ]

      If you are really interested in permaculture any body who Say's you have to work more than 1 day for accommodation and 1 day for food Know that they are Liars

      I need someone/two web site [i can get one Brave Net and others developer and a creative writer preferably a Uni student who's and are still angry with the world]

      Never let anybody tell you Mr Bill Mollison and Mr David Holmgren where Uni Students at the University of Tasmania with no experience except putting together the life of man into a book

      I control PERMACULTURE

      THINK

      Who Started permaculture and did they actually do it

      LOVE

      Martin