Re:Permaculture courses in Los Angeles

  • icculus2000@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2007
      Hi Elizabeth,

      I can't tell you about anything in LA, but Starhawk teaches PC in San Fancisco, I think.. You can find her on the web.. she's the author of "The Spiral Dance" and "Earth Path."

      There are also many decent information sources online which deal with urban food production.. I'm off to work at the moment, but I will look some up and send them to you.

      All the best,

      Steve.

      "The 'free market' idea is the result of a lazy (when not villainous) wish to found the human economy on natural law. The trouble with this is that humans are not of nature in the same way that foxes and rabbits are. Humans live artificially, by artifice and by art, by human making, and economics will finally have to be answerable to this. Unbridled economic forces damage both nature and human culture.

      ~ Wendell Berry, 1985, Kentucky, USA
      from the essay, Six Agricultural Fallacies