Re: Digest Number 843 (Goji)

  • icculus2000@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 20 11:52 AM
      Hi Ann,

      The Goji seeds were indeed slow growing at first, but it seems that they needed to get a good foothold, and I am beginning to plant them out with confidence. The roots were certainly not as prolific as some other species, which could account for the reluctant growth above ground.
      They were in about an 8oz container when I felt they were ready for planting out, though you may wish to wait until they reach a gallon..
      I left a long stake in the ground next to them for later training - hopefully, I will be able to make use of a nearby tree for vining.

      Peace,

      steve.

      Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48517/*http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7 hot CTA = Join our Network Research Panel