Re: Goji berry plants?

  • wildwillowkins
    Message 1 of 10 , May 4 2:29 PM
      Hey Steve,

      Thanks for your comments:-)

      I'm wondering what parts of China the bushes grow in, because of the
      wide variation in climatic conditions.

      Sounds like they will tolerate temperate conditions rather than just
      tropical.

      I shall get on to the cranberries and blueberry seeds the moment my
      propagator has an inch of space free!

      All the best,

      Claire

      --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, <icculus2000@...> wrote:

      > Hi Claire,
      >
      > I live in Bermuda,
      > but I wanted to add a P.S. to your note on setting them out after
      germination.. they didn't seem to mind wind and quite heavy rain.

      > Happy growing (your sugar-preserved berries should sprout seed
      unless they used heat to reduce the sugar to crystalline form).