earth day

  • Martin Naylor
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11 8:21 PM
      Hi Friends

      Can Members of the Original Bands COME TOGETHER and forget there CONDITIONING'S and BE AS ONE for this ONE LAST TIME

      This supposedly concert to save the earth from the effects of GLOBAL WARMING,

      How about we send the Moody Blues to the South Pole and they can sing
      Knights in White Snow - Never Ending Or Beginning

      And we have The Rolling Stones singing Sympathy for the Devil at the North Pole - Well Who Shot The Kennedy's Except You and I

      With Full Visuals - Snow falling Original Inhabitants present and crossed with the reality of Opinions/Facts from people like www.commondreams.com and from Australia John Pillger in the background showing the reality of what is really going on IN/ON the WORLD RIGHT NOW including the owners of the FEDERAL RESERVE BANK AND OTHER ORGANISATIONS

      Business Men drink my wine Proud men dig my Earth

      But YOU and I have been through That

      And We Know NOT WHAT ANY OF IT IS WORTH

      So let us not falsely now

      FOR THE HOUR IS GETTING LATE

      Imagine if Robert Masters and Jean Houston acknowledged John Lennon's DEATH/MURDER by forces supposedly unknown as a gate way to Freedom

      Imagine we could get all the people and the BANDS from the Summer of Love for one last concert

      THIS DAY COULD LAST FOR A THOUSAND YEARS IF YOU WANT IT TOO

      AND during intermission Bob Dylan doing what he does best

      Martin

      from the land of our selves looking back as we

      SHAKE RATTLE AND ROLL