World Wide Crop Advisory Service

  • spacevegan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2002
      Hi,

      I overheard a conversation on a train the other day. I think the
      person speaking was a botonist, and she also does training courses in
      using herbs. Anyway, she was talking about some kind of world-wide
      effort to create an advisory service for people looking for crops to
      grow in their habitat (after the person she was speaking to got off
      the train, I was going to ask her for more info, but she got off at
      the next stop!). It sounded like a new initiative, possibly by some
      amalgamation of botonist groups?

      Is PFAF aware of such a thing?

      Cheers,
      Rob