Introduction: New Member

  • Dorothy
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2007
      I am Mvhayv. I live in what is called the Panhandle of North Florida,
      United States and would like to learn from others in this region. I
      am intersted in identifying wild species of plants, protecting them,
      and perhaps cutivating them. I also am interested in obtaining
      heirloom herb/fruit/vegetable seeds of this region.