Re: Forest Gardens (question from Geir)

  • icculus2000@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2007
      Hi Geir,
      It's Steve in Bermuda (not in the US anymore).

      The USA has 2-letter abbreviations for its states..
      MA = Masachusetts,
      MI = Michigan,
      MO = Missouri,
      OH = Ohio,
      etc, etc.

      You don't really get used to it until you use them on a regular basis. It's kind of like latin names for plants.

      Anyway, I hope all is well with your garden.. what stage are you at this year?

      Peace,

      Steve

      "Every thought I have imprisoned in expression I must free by my deeds."
      ~ Kahlil Gibran

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2007
        Spring
        snowflakes, Crocuses, goats willow and hazel flowering,
        waiting for trees and bushes to start growing
        and fruit trees flowering - in a month they will start,
        last snow just left my garden..

        Geir