Re: Forest Gardens (in Missouri, USA)

  • Paul S. Hetrick
    Message 1 of 21 , Apr 1, 2007
      You are right that MO is Missouri, USA. Calling Ava a city is being a
      bit too polite though. It's a town of about 3000 people in the south-
      central part of the state. That puts it in the Ozarks.

      Since the main reason I posted was to let Peggy know she wasn't the
      only one in the state interested, I was less polite than I usually am
      in assuming anybody reading. would either know where I was talking
      about, or wouldn't care.

      I also noticed though that yahoo tried to be helpfull and clipped my
      address out. It should have ended with a hotmail dot com

      ==>paul

      --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "Patricia Jones" <cherokee32@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      > MO is the state of Missouri and I'm assuming that Ava is a city
      in
      > Missouri.
      >

      > It wold be nice for us in other parts of the world to know what
      > Mo and Ava
      > means
      > where to look at the map...
      > Geir Flatab€ ¦ø
      >
      > 2007/3/31, Paul S. Hetrick <homesteadpaul@...>:
      > >
      > >Peggy,
      > >
      > >I'm in Douglas County, Mo. There are other people in this
      > area who are
      > >interested in/starting forest gardens. If you are any where
      > near Ava,
      > >we could be (and should be) compairing notes.
      > >
      > >Drop me a line at homesteadpaul@... or join my
      > Ozark-Homestead
      > >list here on Yahoo groups and send a note there. The subject
      > of forest
      > >gardens hasn't come up there much yet, but there is a lot of
      > people
      > >with gardening and woodcraft experience.
      > >
      > >==>paul

      > Exercise your brain! Try Flexicon.
      > http://games.msn.com/en/flexicon/default.htm?
      icid=flexicon_hmemailtaglinemarch07