RE: Re: Forest Gardens

  • Patricia Jones
    Message 1 of 21 , Apr 1 11:55 AM
      Hi,
      MO is the state of Missouri and I'm assuming that Ava is a city in
      Missouri.

      It wold be nice for us in other parts of the world to know what
      Mo and Ava
      means
      where to look at the map...
      Geir Flatab� ��

      2007/3/31, Paul S. Hetrick <homesteadpaul@...>:

      >Peggy,
      >
      >I'm in Douglas County, Mo. There are other people in this
      area who are
      >interested in/starting forest gardens. If you are any where
      near Ava,
      >we could be (and should be) compairing notes.
      >
      >Drop me a line at homesteadpaul@... or join my
      Ozark-Homestead
      >list here on Yahoo groups and send a note there. The subject
      of forest
      >gardens hasn't come up there much yet, but there is a lot of
      people
      >with gardening and woodcraft experience.
      >
      >==>paul

      Exercise your brain! Try Flexicon.
      http://games.msn.com/en/flexicon/default.htm?icid=flexicon_hmemailtaglinemarch07
    • Paul S. Hetrick
      Message 2 of 21 , Apr 1 2:56 PM
        You are right that MO is Missouri, USA. Calling Ava a city is being a
        bit too polite though. It's a town of about 3000 people in the south-
        central part of the state. That puts it in the Ozarks.

        Since the main reason I posted was to let Peggy know she wasn't the
        only one in the state interested, I was less polite than I usually am
        in assuming anybody reading. would either know where I was talking
        about, or wouldn't care.

        I also noticed though that yahoo tried to be helpfull and clipped my
        address out. It should have ended with a hotmail dot com

        ==>paul