Re: [pfaf] Re:Forest Gardens

    Message 1 of 21 , Mar 31, 2007
      It wold be nice for us in other parts of the world to know what Mo and Ava
      means
      where to look at the map...
      Geir Flatabø

      2007/3/31, Paul S. Hetrick <homesteadpaul@...>:

      > Peggy,
      >
      > I'm in Douglas County, Mo. There are other people in this area who are
      > interested in/starting forest gardens. If you are any where near Ava,
      > we could be (and should be) compairing notes.
      >
      > Drop me a line at homesteadpaul@... or join my Ozark-Homestead
      > list here on Yahoo groups and send a note there. The subject of forest
      > gardens hasn't come up there much yet, but there is a lot of people
      > with gardening and woodcraft experience.
      >
      > ==>paul
      >

      > --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, Peggy Rush <peg6012@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > I live in MO zone 5. Thanks for the info on the website. Peg

    • Patricia Jones
      Message 2 of 21 , Apr 1, 2007
        Hi,
        MO is the state of Missouri and I'm assuming that Ava is a city in
        Missouri.

        It wold be nice for us in other parts of the world to know what
        Mo and Ava
        means
        where to look at the map...
        Geir Flatab� ��

        2007/3/31, Paul S. Hetrick <homesteadpaul@...>:

        >Peggy,
        >
        >I'm in Douglas County, Mo. There are other people in this
        area who are
        >interested in/starting forest gardens. If you are any where
        near Ava,
        >we could be (and should be) compairing notes.
        >
        >Drop me a line at homesteadpaul@... or join my
        Ozark-Homestead
        >list here on Yahoo groups and send a note there. The subject
        of forest
        >gardens hasn't come up there much yet, but there is a lot of
        people
        >with gardening and woodcraft experience.
        >
        >==>paul

        Exercise your brain! Try Flexicon.
        http://games.msn.com/en/flexicon/default.htm?icid=flexicon_hmemailtaglinemarch07
      • Paul S. Hetrick
        Message 3 of 21 , Apr 1, 2007
          You are right that MO is Missouri, USA. Calling Ava a city is being a
          bit too polite though. It's a town of about 3000 people in the south-
          central part of the state. That puts it in the Ozarks.

          Since the main reason I posted was to let Peggy know she wasn't the
          only one in the state interested, I was less polite than I usually am
          in assuming anybody reading. would either know where I was talking
          about, or wouldn't care.

          I also noticed though that yahoo tried to be helpfull and clipped my
          address out. It should have ended with a hotmail dot com

          ==>paul