[Fwd: chenopodium capitatum]

  • Richard Morris
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2002
      austin jones (thatagoatsees@...) wrote:

      > Can the fruits of chenopodium capitatum be consumed raw in large quantity? -
      > thatagoatsees@...

      Rich

      --
      Plants for a Future: 7000 useful plants
      Snail: 1 Lerryn View, Lerryn, Lostwithiel Cornwall, PL22 0QJ
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 6, 2002
        Dear Austin

        Yes, the fruits of Chenopodium capitatum can be eaten in quantity raw, if
        you like them enough. Personally, I find them a bit boring after the first
        few! They make a nice addition to a mixed salad though.

        Love

        Ken Fern.