Notifyable dieases

  • Ken Fern
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2002
      There are several plant pests and diseases that are notifiable. I believe
      that Fireblight is on this list, as is the Colorado beetle on potato crops
      and Camellia petal blight. The full list of notifiable diseases can be seen
      at www.defra.gov.uk as can the details of the local Plant Health and Seeds
      Inspector to whom the disease should be notified.

      Love
      Ken Fern