R: [pfaf] The book Plants for a future !!

  • Angelo
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2002
      Dear friends of PFAF !

      I am reading just now this fundamental book by Ken Fern 'Plants for a Future'.
      I think you all did the same.
      Well may be it happened before I joined the group,but I think may be useful and interesting to get from you all comments observation,ideas.
      I  am finding the book a real masterpiece and really stimulating and would be fantastic to have it translated to Spanish or Italian.
      May be as I am reading what I were expecting to read and sometimes it express concepts I had partly achieved by intuition or following traditional food plants of my Tuscan grandparents,

      From me I will try to send my contribution to this forum after some time !

      Angelo Barbetti
      Podere Piano N.100
      53022 Buonconvento Siena