introduction

  • tao1uk
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2002
      Hi there, joined not long ago, thought I'd introduce myself. I'm
      Luke, I live in Glasgow, I'm 22, Taoist, martial artist...

      Does anyone know how to get or grow Tribulus terrestris
      (Zygophyllaceae) seeds? As a vegan martial artist I use this herbal
      supplement and it works wonders. Just wondered if it can be grown in
      the UK.

      Sorry if you're on one of the other lists I'm on and get this message
      a few times!

      Peace be with you

      Luke