Pollination between the actinidia species?

  • prof_mortinus
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2007
      Does anybody know if actinidia chinensis, deliciosa, arguta or
      kolomikta will polinate each other?
      I' d guess that chinensis and deliciosa are more or less 100 %
      compatible, as they were formerly seen as one species. And I read -
      but only once - that arguta and chinensis should pollinate each other.
      I have absolutely no idea about kolomikta.
      If anybody knows, please help me.

      Thx a lot,
      Martin