Re: [pfaf] guamara

  • Donald Sunday
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 12, 2007
      please i refer you to the site below: http://www.hort.purdue.edu/newcrop/1492/paullinia.html

      Javier Cosp <jcosp@...> wrote:
      "Guamara" begins with "gua" like almost every native fruit in my
      country, Paraguay. So, I guess it could be a fruit from South
      America, with a guaranĂ­ name. But I dont know it with that name.

      Do you know another name which it is known?

      Javier Cosp

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 12, 2007
        --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "Alfredo Larios" <canecoruso@...> wrote:

        > does anyone have a picture of this tree or the fruit?

        If you go to Google images and search Paullinia cupana, you will see
        images of the fruit and the plants.

        Cindy
      • Rich Morris
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 12, 2007
          Interesting article in today independent on Bog Myrtle
          (Myrica gale). Boots the chemist are interested in using the
          plant in products for sensative skin and have plans to
          increase the amount of production in Scotland, where is
          currently a small scale cottage industry.

          http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/this_britain/article2261558.ece

          Rich