Re: [pfaf] guamara

  • Javier Cosp
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 12, 2007
      "Guamara" begins with "gua" like almost every native fruit in my
      country, Paraguay. So, I guess it could be a fruit from South
      America, with a guaranĂ­ name. But I dont know it with that name.

      Do you know another name which it is known?

      Javier Cosp

      does anyone have a picture of this tree or the fruit?

    • Donald Sunday

        does anyone have a picture of this tree or the fruit?

      • intjring
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 12, 2007
          --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "Alfredo Larios" <canecoruso@...> wrote:

          > does anyone have a picture of this tree or the fruit?

          If you go to Google images and search Paullinia cupana, you will see
          images of the fruit and the plants.

          Cindy
        • Rich Morris
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 12, 2007
            Interesting article in today independent on Bog Myrtle
            (Myrica gale). Boots the chemist are interested in using the
            plant in products for sensative skin and have plans to
            increase the amount of production in Scotland, where is
            currently a small scale cottage industry.

            http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/this_britain/article2261558.ece

            Rich