guamara

  • Alfredo Larios
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 31, 2007
      does anyone have a picture of this tree or the fruit?
    • Javier Cosp
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 12 5:16 AM
        "Guamara" begins with "gua" like almost every native fruit in my
        country, Paraguay. So, I guess it could be a fruit from South
        America, with a guaranĂ­ name. But I dont know it with that name.

        Do you know another name which it is known?

        Javier Cosp

        does anyone have a picture of this tree or the fruit?

      • Donald Sunday

          does anyone have a picture of this tree or the fruit?

        • intjring
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 12 10:15 AM
            --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "Alfredo Larios" <canecoruso@...> wrote:

            > does anyone have a picture of this tree or the fruit?

            If you go to Google images and search Paullinia cupana, you will see
            images of the fruit and the plants.

            Cindy
          • Rich Morris
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 12 2:26 PM
              Interesting article in today independent on Bog Myrtle
              (Myrica gale). Boots the chemist are interested in using the
              plant in products for sensative skin and have plans to
              increase the amount of production in Scotland, where is
              currently a small scale cottage industry.

              http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/this_britain/article2261558.ece

              Rich