The Right Honourable Bill Mollison recipient of the alternative Nobel Prize

  • Martin Naylor
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2007
      Bill is on T V tonight in Australia

      ANGER AND FURY, lets have more of it, instead of living in a Utopian world of peace love and incense, people who object to this statement please object out of love not anger

      SBS: Fri 9th Feb 2007

      08:00 pm AUSTRALIAN BIOGRAPHY

      Bill Mollison * This new 11-part series features documentaries about
      people from all walks of life, including those from Indigenous and
      non-English speaking backgrounds. It is a showcase of the great diversity yet
      similarity of Australia's citizens. Some are widely known while others
      are recognised within a particular community. In tonight's episode,
      Bill Mollison, interviewed by Robin Hughes, speaks about his life and
      career. Founder and director of the Permaculture Institute, Bill is the
      most experienced Permaculture teacher and designer today. He has taught
      and developed projects from the Arctic through Sub-tropics and Equatorial
      regions of the planet. There are few countries left in the world where
      he has not personally planted the seeds of Permaculture. Throughout the
      interview, he explains that it is his anger and fury that motivates
      him. (From Australia, in English) (Documentary Series) (Part 5) G CC WS
      SMS Alert Code: 8032
      http://www.sbs.com.au/whatson/index.php3?progdate=09:02:2007

      Martin

      “There ain't no time to wonder why
      Whoopee! We're all gonna die.”
      ('Feel Like I'm Fixin' To Die' Rag, Country Joe and The Fish, 1967)

      I have yet to meet a single person from our culture, no matter what his or her educational background, IQ, and specific training, who had powerful transpersonal experiences and continues to subscribe to the materialistic monism of Western science.
      - Albert Einstein

      http://www.ucsusa.org/scientific_integrity/interference/a-to-z-guide-to-political.html political interference in science

    • sustain_ability@123mail.org
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 7, 2007
        Martin,

        I spent 10 minutes trying to find the Bill Mollison net cast (audio) but
        nothing. Please indicate a link, either specific or general, to the net
        cast.
        Thanks
        George

        On Thu, 8 Feb 2007 09:10:59 +1100 (EST), "Martin Naylor"
        <martinwnaylor@...> said:
        > Bill is on T V tonight in Australia
        >
        > ANGER AND FURY, lets have more of it, instead of living in a Utopian
        > world of peace love and incense, people who object to this statement
        > please object out of love not anger
        >
        > SBS: Fri 9th Feb 2007
        >
        > 08:00 pm AUSTRALIAN BIOGRAPHY
        >
        > Bill Mollison * This new 11-part series features documentaries about
        > people from all walks of life, including those from Indigenous and
        > non-English speaking backgrounds. It is a showcase of the great diversity
        > yet
        > similarity of Australia's citizens. Some are widely known while others
        > are recognised within a particular community. In tonight's episode,
        > Bill Mollison, interviewed by Robin Hughes, speaks about his life and
        > career. Founder and director of the Permaculture Institute, Bill is the
        > most experienced Permaculture teacher and designer today. He has taught
        > and developed projects from the Arctic through Sub-tropics and Equatorial
        > regions of the planet. There are few countries left in the world where
        > he has not personally planted the seeds of Permaculture. Throughout the
        > interview, he explains that it is his anger and fury that motivates
        > him. (From Australia, in English) (Documentary Series) (Part 5) G CC WS
        > SMS Alert Code: 8032
        > http://www.sbs.com.au/whatson/index.php3?progdate=09:02:2007
        >
        > Martin
        >

        > “There ain't no time to wonder why
        > Whoopee! We're all gonna die.”
        > ('Feel Like I'm Fixin' To Die' Rag, Country Joe and The Fish, 1967)
        >
        > I have yet to meet a single person from our culture, no matter what his
        > or her educational background, IQ, and specific training, who had
        > powerful transpersonal experiences and continues to subscribe to the
        > materialistic monism of Western science.
        > - Albert Einstein
        >
        > http://www.ucsusa.org/scientific_integrity/interference/a-to-z-guide-to-political.html
        > political interference in science
        -- "The most prevalent deception of the oil era is that the only alternative to it is the stone age."
        http://transitions.stumbleupon.com

        Eco-Event: Check out the new bilingual newsletter on environmental
        activities in the greater Montreal area and beyond.
        http://www.eco2.ca/eco-event

        Le Journal Eco-Event: un recueil de tous les événements écolos à
        Montréal! http://www.eco2.ca/eco-event/