Calyceraceae

  • biggleswademark
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2007
      Hello! Im new to this, but was searching the web for the plant family
      Calyceraceae and I ended up here!
      Im working at the University of Georgia, Athens, USA and analysing a
      number of genes from the sunflower family (the Asteraceae). Im hoping
      to get some leaf material from the family most closely related to the
      asteraceae - the calyceraceae, however cant find anyone who has it!
      Does anyone have a species from this family and would be willing to
      send me a leaf? If so please get in contact!
      --mark
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 8, 2007
        Could you tell what genus -es you are talking about ??

        Geir Flatabø