Re: [pfaf] okahijiki

  • Pat Meadows
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 27, 2007
      On Sat, 27 Jan 2007 18:08:52 -0000, you wrote:

      >Please can anyone tell me more about the japanese land seaweed Salsola
      >komarovii okahijiki. I believe it is an annual but can't find out how
      >tender, soil preferences, seed savability etc. I grew up gathering samphire
      >in east anglia so was very excited to see this land version in a seed
      >catalogue.

      You might want to contact The Real Seed Company (also in the UK). They
      sell seeds for a similar plant.

      http://www.realseeds.co.uk/sweetgreens.html

      They grow their own seeds, unlike most seed companies, so they will know
      how to grow it.

      Pat
      Blog: http://www.entire-of-itself.blogspot.com

      'Every one of us can do something to protect and
      care for our planet. We should live in such a way
      that makes a future possible.' - Thich Nhat Hanh