Anyone fancy the festival of Cornish Gardens

  • Richard Morris
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2002
      Hi Folks,

      Plants For A Future has been invited to the festival of
      Cornish Gardens, Trelissick, Truro, Cornwall on 1st-4th May.
      They are very keen to have us and have given us a good spot.
      We'ed like to put on a good show with our
      and our mobile container garden plants display and our
      set of display boards of 50+ unusual edible plants.
      The event could be a great opportunity to bring ideas of
      woodland gardening and permaculture to the general gardening
      audience.

      Unfortunately we are a bit short on man power to set up and
      run the stall. We are looking for:

      people on Tues 30th April to load up our material
      at Blagdon, Devon and help construct the stall. Anyone with
      a big vehicle most welcome.

      people on Wed 1st May - Sat 4th May to man the stall
      this could be a great opportunity to learn about Plants For A Future.
      and will get free entry to the show.

      Possibly people on Sat evening/Sun to take the stall down.

      Accommodation will be available in a house in Lerryn 30 miles away
      with transport provided.

      If your interested in helping give me a ring on 01208 872 963
      or Elaine on 0845 458 4719

      Hope to see you there

      Rich

      --
      Plants for a Future: 7000 useful plants
      Snail: 1 Lerryn View, Lerryn, Lostwithiel Cornwall, PL22 0QJ