re: Poisoning from Herbs

  • Micki
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2007
      ### I do think that I have some knowledge of what I'm doing. Wolf ###

      Hi Wolf, for every person who knows what they are doing there are a hundred who do not. The rule of thumb should always be toward caution. Herbs have set me free. I once was enslaved to medico's and dying from so many drug interactions. I took the bull by the horns and got control of my life again by getting rid of manmade drugs (chemicals). I learn something new everyday. Keeps life interesting. Blessings always.
      Micki