Re:mystic lemon scented plant

  • icculus2000@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2007
      Hi Lena,

      I was wondering if you might have a photo of this plant?
      I know of a few lemon-scented plants, but there's not much point in guessing.

      Hope you find it.

      Happy New Year,

      Peace,

      Steve

      "Every thought I have imprisoned in expression I must free by my deeds."
      ~ Kahlil Gibran

    • Mohammed Alal Khan
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2007
        Hi Steve and Lina,
        Could you inform me about plants Veratrum album and Jaborandi ?
        Mohammed Alal Khan

        At 02:52 PM 1/2/2007, you wrote:

        >Hi Lena,
        >
        >I was wondering if you might have a photo of this plant?
        >I know of a few lemon-scented plants, but there's not much point in guessing.
        >
        >Hope you find it.
        >
        >Happy New Year,
        >
        >Peace,
        >
        >Steve
        >
        >"Every thought I have imprisoned in expression I must free by my deeds."
        >~ Kahlil Gibran

      • Lena Israelsson
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2007
          Hi Steve, Do you know how I insert a photo in this mail. I have tried with a
          very small photo, but it doesn?t seem to work.
          lena