Re: [pfaf] Re: Many questions

  • Pat Meadows
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 24, 2006
      On Tue, 12 Dec 2006 05:11:24 +0100 (CET), you wrote:

      >I INSIST I want get Salicornia seeds. Have anyone? Thanks

      I believe that 'The Real Seed Catalogue' in the UK sells them.

      See: http://www.realseeds.co.uk/salads.html

      Scroll down to 'Liscari sativa (Salsola soda)'

      I *think* this is the plant you are referring to, but I'm not positive.

      Pat
      Blog (mainly gardening and cooking related):
      http://www.entire-of-itself.blogspot.com/
    • nieema
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 24, 2006
        Greetings All

        Count me in too please. We had the best Kale in Germany and the
        Nederlands and can not fine any here of the same quality.

        I really need the good seeds soon so I can get back to the best of
        health. Kale was one of the best!!!

        Happy Seasons all

        NieeMA

        --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "mamma_key" <mamma_key@...> wrote:

        > Hello there-
        > I too would be greatly interested in aquiring some hardy Kale seeds.
        I have some blue corn