Re: [pfaf] Re: Many questions

    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 24, 2006
      Now as sun has turned
      and days are slowly getting longer here in the north, it is time to
      think next growing season. Till now the warmest winther ever in
      Norway. At this time of year we use to have between minus 10 - 20
      centigrades and more or less snow,
      instead there is around + 10 centigrades, and snow melting up to above 1000 m...
      no freezing temperatures in December so far....

      - but
      anyway -
      anyone knows of sources of Oregon white truffle ???
      of the northernmost, most hardy clones of Arundinaria gigantea -
      for trying to establish in Norway ??

      Geir Flatabø

      On 12/12/06, octavio torres <ambyagro@...> wrote:
      > I INSIST I want get Salicornia seeds. Have anyone? Thanks
      >
      > sarahannharmon <sarahannharmon@...> escribió: i live in the Galilee region, couldn't help hearing the word kale, and
      > my ears perk right up. does your black kale enjoy the heat? would it
      > be possible to work something out to get some?
      >
      > be well,
      > sarah
      >
      > -
      > >
      > > 2) I have
      > > seeds of Black Kale of Tuscany a quite hardy variety I may send to
      > > you.

    • Pat Meadows
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 24, 2006
        On Tue, 12 Dec 2006 05:11:24 +0100 (CET), you wrote:

        >I INSIST I want get Salicornia seeds. Have anyone? Thanks

        I believe that 'The Real Seed Catalogue' in the UK sells them.

        See: http://www.realseeds.co.uk/salads.html

        Scroll down to 'Liscari sativa (Salsola soda)'

        I *think* this is the plant you are referring to, but I'm not positive.

        Pat
        Blog (mainly gardening and cooking related):
        http://www.entire-of-itself.blogspot.com/
      • nieema
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 24, 2006
          Greetings All

          Count me in too please. We had the best Kale in Germany and the
          Nederlands and can not fine any here of the same quality.

          I really need the good seeds soon so I can get back to the best of
          health. Kale was one of the best!!!

          Happy Seasons all

          NieeMA

          --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "mamma_key" <mamma_key@...> wrote:

          > Hello there-
          > I too would be greatly interested in aquiring some hardy Kale seeds.
          I have some blue corn