RE: [pfaf] Re: Many questions

  • octavio torres
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 11, 2006
      I INSIST I want get Salicornia seeds. Have anyone? Thanks

      sarahannharmon <sarahannharmon@...> escribió: i live in the Galilee region, couldn't help hearing the word kale, and
      my ears perk right up. does your black kale enjoy the heat? would it
      be possible to work something out to get some?

      be well,
      sarah

      -

      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 24, 2006
        Now as sun has turned
        and days are slowly getting longer here in the north, it is time to
        think next growing season. Till now the warmest winther ever in
        Norway. At this time of year we use to have between minus 10 - 20
        centigrades and more or less snow,
        instead there is around + 10 centigrades, and snow melting up to above 1000 m...
        no freezing temperatures in December so far....

        - but
        anyway -
        anyone knows of sources of Oregon white truffle ???
        of the northernmost, most hardy clones of Arundinaria gigantea -
        for trying to establish in Norway ??

        Geir Flatabø

        On 12/12/06, octavio torres <ambyagro@...> wrote:
        > I INSIST I want get Salicornia seeds. Have anyone? Thanks
        >
        > sarahannharmon <sarahannharmon@...> escribió: i live in the Galilee region, couldn't help hearing the word kale, and
        > my ears perk right up. does your black kale enjoy the heat? would it
        > be possible to work something out to get some?
        >
        > be well,
        > sarah
        >
        > -
        > >
        > > 2) I have
        > > seeds of Black Kale of Tuscany a quite hardy variety I may send to
        > > you.

      • Pat Meadows
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 24, 2006
          On Tue, 12 Dec 2006 05:11:24 +0100 (CET), you wrote:

          >I INSIST I want get Salicornia seeds. Have anyone? Thanks

          I believe that 'The Real Seed Catalogue' in the UK sells them.

          See: http://www.realseeds.co.uk/salads.html

          Scroll down to 'Liscari sativa (Salsola soda)'

          I *think* this is the plant you are referring to, but I'm not positive.

          Pat
          Blog (mainly gardening and cooking related):
          http://www.entire-of-itself.blogspot.com/
        • nieema
          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 24, 2006
            Greetings All

            Count me in too please. We had the best Kale in Germany and the
            Nederlands and can not fine any here of the same quality.

            I really need the good seeds soon so I can get back to the best of
            health. Kale was one of the best!!!

            Happy Seasons all

            NieeMA

            --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "mamma_key" <mamma_key@...> wrote:

            > Hello there-
            > I too would be greatly interested in aquiring some hardy Kale seeds.
            I have some blue corn