Re: Black Kale

  • mamma_key
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 11, 2006
      Hello there-
      I too would be greatly interested in aquiring some hardy Kale seeds. I have some blue corn
      and chervil seeds to offer in trade. However I am in the states- would that be on interest to
      you.
      Thanks,
      Bethany

      --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "angel_orto" <riwob@...> wrote:
      >> 2) I have
      > seeds of Black Kale of Tuscany a quite hardy variety I may send to
      > you.

      > So apart Kale I was not very useful to you, but hope to hear your
      > advice !
      >
      > Angelo Barbetti
      > Italy

    • octavio torres
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 11, 2006
        I INSIST I want get Salicornia seeds. Have anyone? Thanks

        sarahannharmon <sarahannharmon@...> escribió: i live in the Galilee region, couldn't help hearing the word kale, and
        my ears perk right up. does your black kale enjoy the heat? would it
        be possible to work something out to get some?

        be well,
        sarah

        -

        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 24, 2006
          Now as sun has turned
          and days are slowly getting longer here in the north, it is time to
          think next growing season. Till now the warmest winther ever in
          Norway. At this time of year we use to have between minus 10 - 20
          centigrades and more or less snow,
          instead there is around + 10 centigrades, and snow melting up to above 1000 m...
          no freezing temperatures in December so far....

          - but
          anyway -
          anyone knows of sources of Oregon white truffle ???
          of the northernmost, most hardy clones of Arundinaria gigantea -
          for trying to establish in Norway ??

          Geir Flatabø

          On 12/12/06, octavio torres <ambyagro@...> wrote:
          > I INSIST I want get Salicornia seeds. Have anyone? Thanks
          >
          > sarahannharmon <sarahannharmon@...> escribió: i live in the Galilee region, couldn't help hearing the word kale, and
          > my ears perk right up. does your black kale enjoy the heat? would it
          > be possible to work something out to get some?
          >
          > be well,
          > sarah
          >
          > -
          > >
          > > 2) I have
          > > seeds of Black Kale of Tuscany a quite hardy variety I may send to
          > > you.

        • Pat Meadows
          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 24, 2006
            On Tue, 12 Dec 2006 05:11:24 +0100 (CET), you wrote:

            >I INSIST I want get Salicornia seeds. Have anyone? Thanks

            I believe that 'The Real Seed Catalogue' in the UK sells them.

            See: http://www.realseeds.co.uk/salads.html

            Scroll down to 'Liscari sativa (Salsola soda)'

            I *think* this is the plant you are referring to, but I'm not positive.

            Pat
            Blog (mainly gardening and cooking related):
            http://www.entire-of-itself.blogspot.com/
          • nieema
            Message 5 of 11 , Dec 24, 2006
              Greetings All

              Count me in too please. We had the best Kale in Germany and the
              Nederlands and can not fine any here of the same quality.

              I really need the good seeds soon so I can get back to the best of
              health. Kale was one of the best!!!

              Happy Seasons all

              NieeMA