Visiting soon

  • morbambu
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2006
      Hello..
      Was visiting yer website (pfaf) & I'm interested in Jerusalem
      Artichoke plants(or seeds if at all possible; as well as organic salad
      seeds.)
      I live in central Mexico(state of Morelos)& will be in Cornwall on
      25,26,&27 December. I'll be traveling with a friend who has a car &
      hope to visit your garden. If possible. You can contact me via my e-
      mail. I have native Mexican seeds of Tigridia pavonia (grown
      organically)if you're interested, hopefully for trade of organic salad
      seeds. If you see this message,(knowing you don't frequently answer) &
      could tell me where in cornwall I could obtain Organic salad seeds
      (lettuce,arugula,dill,chicory,endive...anything unusual or ordinary)
      for a cooperative organic salad making group. Yes, Ive got org. seeds
      but need to update & expand what I have. I notice you have 2 species
      of bamboo. Hoping to hear from you...
      Sincerely,
      Clinton McDowell