Re: [pfaf] (more) Free squash and pumkin seeds!!!!

  • Dee Harris
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 28, 2006
      JIm,
      I really feel like a begger for asking this but could you send me some. My address is now Dee Harris, 5540 Glenmont J43, Houston, Texas 77081.
      I have the room on my patio and would love to have some.
      BB,
      Wolf

      Now <cromlech108@...> wrote:
      ...including international postage.

      Feel free email me with your address for free seeds please

      Blessings.

      Jim.

      test'; ">