Salicornia seeds

  • octavio torres
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2006
      Hi. I live in Colombia North Coast over Caribbean Sea and I am interested in get Salicornia(several varietes) seeds for environmental reclamation, meal for poverty people and forage.
      Thanks by your collaboration
      Regards
      OCTAVIO TORRES

    • sally neville
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 15, 2006
        Hi, I just looked on google for "salicornia seeds" and suggest you do as well. There are several entries and most say that salicornia seeds have associations with Pakistan. Sally Neville

        octavio torres <ambyagro@...> wrote: Hi. I live in Colombia North Coast over Caribbean Sea and I am interested in get Salicornia(several varietes) seeds for environmental reclamation, meal for poverty people and forage.