Help with finding a suitable groundcover!!

  • meismelinda
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2002
      I live south of Chicago and am looking for a suitable groundcover for
      my front landscape to control weeds. I was going to plant Thorndale
      Ivy and read many postings on another site that listed it as
      a "horrible plant" and very invasive and hard to control. Does
      anyone agree? Does anyone have any suggestions for a ground cover
      that is fairly easy to contain for around junipers, spierea, barberry
      and flowering crab tree? I am new to gardening and dont know what to
      use. I would appreciate any help, Thanks