[Fwd: turners' field]

  • Richard Morris
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2002
      Folks,
      The following may be of interest.
      Turners Field is pioneering permaculture project, in Somerset which has
      been running courses for several years and have recently been appealing
      a decision to have their planning permission removed.

      --
      Plants for a Future: 7000 useful plants
      Snail: 1 Lerryn View, Lerryn, Lostwithiel Cornwall, PL22 0QJ